Skip to main content

I'm worth a lot

In a brief conversation, a man asked a woman he was pursuing the question, "What kind of man are you looking for?"

She sat quietly for a moment before looking him in the eye and asking, "Do you really want to know?"

Reluctantly, he said, "Yes."

She began to expound...

"As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man what he can do for me that I can't do for myself. I pay my own bills. I take care of my household without the help of any man...or woman for that matter. I am in the position to ask, "What can you bring to the table?"

The man looked at her. Clearly he thought that she was referring to money.

She quickly corrected his thought and stated, "I am not referring to money. I need something more."

"I need a man who is striving for perfection in every aspect of life."
He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, and asked her to explain.
She said, "I am looking for someone who is striving for perfection mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man."
"I am looking for someone who is striving for perfection spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked... believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster."

"I need a man who is striving for perfection financially because I don't need a financial burden. I am looking for someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded."

"I am looking for someone who I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive... he just has to be worthy. God made woman to be a helpmate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself."

When she finished her spill, she looked at him. He sat there with a puzzled look on his face. He said, "You're asking a lot."

She replied, "I'm worth a lot."

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, astig 'to ah. :) onga, women are worth a lot. im worth a lot. ;)
riz said…
korek ka jan. :)
Anonymous said…
Count me in. Good Post! Yeah!
Anonymous said…
Karen, didn't I tell you never to describe or even give the slightest similarity between this woman in your article and ME?

Tsk.. tsk... i'm not used to spelling out my worth.


-kapal muks :)
Kangel said…
hahaha! kaw tlaga Rom... post this really to cheer you up...
at sa lahat ng "gerls" na may worth... mabuhay tayong lahat! :D
Unknown said…
anong kaguluhan itetch..joke!
Kangel said…
@mommy's post

you are... you just need to believe your worth. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Limang bagay na gusto kong pasabugin...

1. Ang building namin. To be specific ung 37th floor. Gagawin ko ito pag natuloy ang forever GY shift na iyan.... hehe. 2. Ang mga taong naka-shades na hindi naman sobrang sikat ang araw at sa katunayan ay nagpi-freeze na ang lugar na aming kinatatayuan ay naka-shades pa rinAnak ng tokwa talaga! Ewan ko baaahh... Nakakainis lang talaga tingnan... (Haay kayren dapat intindihin mo na lang ang sarili mong shades... at maging sarili mong buhay...hahaha!) 3. Ang mga managers na sabik sa aircon na nagrerequest na palakasin ito sa lugar namin. 4. Ang mga taong hindi tumutupad sa kanilang mga pangako... (Huhuhu...sailormoon vcds ko. waaah!) Hehe..joke! Oks lang. Hindi na ako hihiram. Bibili na lang ako. yahuu! 5. Ang ang mga naglider-lideran... mga irrational policies at mga boss na hindi marunong kumuha ng opinyon ng mga tao nya... Naku pag natuloy lang yun... Naku lang... hindi lang ako magpapasabog ng tinitirhan nya..pati ang mga kasamahan ko sa opisina makikijoin :)) Siyempre...joke lang p

Babies ko

Hindi ko alam kung paano nangyari. Pero yes sila... sila ang mga babies ko...Nanggaling sila sa akin... Waah! *Haluscinations* Haha! Waaah! (ulet) Tinatawagan ko ang mommy ng mga batang ito...Willing po akong maging ina nila...kung kayo po at nagsasawa o nahihirapan sa kanila.Hehe. Sila ang gusto kong maging babies... :P How I wish sila ang mga magiging babies ko... So cuuuutteee! Kung mangyayari un siguro... grabeh... I'll be the most proud mom ever... Yaynesss...Kainggit ang mommy ng mga babies na ito.. - "Ok picture...1..2..3..!" - "Lets put our hands up in the air... Common!!" - "Halika rito... wag ka lumapit diyan...Kriminal iyan" - "May sasabihin ako sa iyong tsismis...wag ka maingay ha." - "Ang tigas naman talaga ng pagkain na ito...!" - "Ganito ba dapat ang pose? Hmmmn Teka...." - "Galit galit muna..." - "Hmmm...Talap talap.."